Just so you all know that the information being posted is reliable and up to date, my mammy has the below qualifications, volunteers with Limerick Animal Welfare and also currently works for Irish Guide Dogs, so of course us doggies are still teaching her new stuff everyday!!
• Canine Training and Behaviour Management Diploma at Creedon’s College awarded by Compass Education
• Certificate in Animal Behaviour with Merit accreditation awarded by the Academy for Distance Learning
• Canine First Responder
• Dog grooming course accredited by the British Accreditation Council
• Veterinary Assistant course accredited by the British Accreditation Council
• Hill’s Pet Nutritional Advisor (canine and feline)
• Royal Canin Pet Nutritional Advisor (canine and feline)